Thursday, July 27, 2006

Clearly not a threat

If I were the manager of an apartment complex, I think I would be very quick to respond to a tenant who complained of a smoking, crackling outlet, and the lamps plugged into the outlets on another wall flickering nonstop. Apparently I wouldn't be much of a landlord. Two and a half hours ago I made my maintenance request and nobody has come by to check things out. Have I mentioned that my unit is next door to the office?

Last night around midnight, Mrs. LaBlog and I were watching Veronica Mars on DVD (best show ever), and we heard some voices and laughter. I turned around and saw 5 or 6 people standing outside our dining area window, staring at us and talking about us. I am still angry about that. The blinds were down, but they weren't closed entirely so that some light would get in from the courtyard.

The Veronica Mars Season 2 DVD doesn't come out for another month. What am I going to do now?

The Les Aus album is now available in the US. I'm excited. I'm also excited about the new Shout Out Louds EP.

The most important portion of this post is to say that I have a new God-daughter. The Undergrounds have a beautiful new daughter, but because it is my blog, all references to the child will be Bob LaBlog-centric.

1 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! what's your new email address? drop me a line, please. talk to you later, Erin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home