Friday, June 08, 2007

Way to Rally

I'm probably going to buy a car today. I still may not, knowing my difficulty with spending money, but my current plan is to go to the dealer today with the intent to make a purchase. I'm hoping that they'll deal at least a little, but car dealers seem to be trying to get out of the negotiating game.

The Spurs won game one. That's hardly a shocking outcome. The Spurs didn't play particularly well and they shut down the Cavs. The Cavs didn't play well either and they played some pretty good defense. Hopefully the Spurs will win this in four games. I'd prefer to see LeBron have some good games along the way to force people to finally respect a Spurs championship. They've got three of seven and people pretend that that is somehow not an amazing stretch. Could they ignore three of five and four of eight?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home