Friday, May 06, 2005

What a waste

I've been sitting at my computer for the past five hours trying to get some sort of work done. I have two papers and a final due very soon. I've accomplished nothing. Partly this is because they are doing construction on my building and I am periodically distracted. Partly this is because I got a new wireless printer that doesn't seem to want to work. I'm not used to getting absolutely nothing done. I even skipped work today. To be fair, I skip work just about everyday. There's not much for me to do there. whatever the reason, I am a waste of space today.

1 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least you haven't been a waste of space that's cost anybody money. I've been very spacey today and have spent most of the day avoiding work cause my neck and back are taking up all my attention. And they've been paying me to do this. But I'm free soon! Only fifteen minutes more...

EKG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home