Thursday, February 02, 2006

the Dave Brubeck Quartet - Time Out

Honestly, not a whole hell of a lot is happening today. I took Meredith to work. The cd player in the car doesn't work very well if it's cold out, so I listened to the radio on my way home. I think Air America Radio proves fairly conclusively that liberals are just as ignorant and dogmatic as are conservatives. I'm not sure what talk radio does aside from lower the level of discourse and give ill-informed attention whores some spotlight. I'm sure somebody can let me know.

This record is very pleasant with bits of cracle tossed in for good measure.

I have to be at school at 7 am tomorrow. My CBA group is going to Jefferson to formally present our report to the appropriate people. I don't know if I can adequately explain how little I want to be anywhere at 7 am, especially when I'm going there so that I can sit in a car for an hour and then sit in a meeting for another hour. I'm not sure how long we actually have to stay at the meeting. Our part should only last about 30 minutes.

2 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I luuurve this album! I have it on CD if you want a burn.... EKG

 
At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I second this comment?

I drive my coworkers crazy cause I play it so much. !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home