Friday, July 21, 2006

What hiatus?

I find it amusing that my posting has follow off to less than a trickle since moving back to Austin. I have all of the free time I could ever dream of now, but I can never think of anything to post. There's no baby on the way. We're not about to move into a new home. I don't have a job. I'm not doing interesting film work. A storm didn't try to destroy my home with wind alone. We did get a second car. Mrs. LaBlog drives her Scion xB around town. She seems to like it. I enjoy driving it when she lets me.

I find myself drinking more now that we're down here.

Veronica Mars is a great show. We're watching the season 1 dvd set which is making the episodes that I've seen make much more sense. It really is a very good show.

Now we're off to the craft store and then the grocery store before Mrs. LaBlog works from 4 until midnight and I sit home alone. It is an awesome life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home