Monday, February 06, 2006

the Chumps - Good Times

This is a guy with whom I used to work's old band. It's a somewhat old punk record and it sounds like somewhat old punk rock. Not much of a surprise there. It's generally pretty good. Sean's vocals scare me sometimes, but Sean scares me sometimes. It all works out.

I have to go over my econ homework with some classmates tonight. My group of two has morphed into four. I'm not sure how this will work out. It definitely means that I have to talk to two extra people for the duration of the semester. I guess that will be okay. They better not smell funny.

I was the last person to leave the sentencing commission today. I'm not at all sure what I'm doing there. I asked a guy to run a query for me so that I can make some estimates, but I'm not sure what good that will do. I'm looking forward to accomplishing something there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home