Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I hate Oklahoma

It's OU week, the best week of the year. Saturday at 2.30, I will be watching ABC. I think Texas wins fairly easily, but who knows.

Veronica Mars starts at 8 on the CW tonight. If you or someone you spend time with watches the Gilmore Girls, then talk them into watching Veronica Mars which comes on immediately after that piece of crap that is GG.

I am on day 9 with no working home phone service. I pay for it, it just doesn't work. Grande Communications sucks.

Holiday House Barbecue is pretty good. They're only open for lunch. They have great cole slaw.

I had a hamburger for a late dinner last night. It gave me nightmares. The lesson I've learned is that if I'm going to eat a late meal, I need to eat something not greasy.

My nephew can say, "Texas, Texas, Yee Haw." He's two.

Work phone, work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home