Tuesday, February 07, 2006

the Promise Ring - Wood/Water

I'm listening to Milwaukee's finest. Cheap Trick would probably argue with that statement. I think Cheap Trick gets to be Milwaukee's finest until they voluntarily give up the title.

My workshop group further divided up our work today. I'm on data analysis, big surprise. I'm also our point person. I have to deal with the client. I have mixed feelings about this. I don't have any issues about my public program evaluation "group." It's good to work with people in whom you have complete confidence. To be clear, my mixed feelings about my role in the other group are entirely related to the client and not the group.

I'm bowling tonight, so be sure to look for my scores on this blog tomorrow.

The Promise Ring is a really fucking sensitive band. Holy shit this is sappy.

1 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger tortcaesar said...

thanks, "group." Maybe we could conduct the entire project over the blogs...

if only we had more confidence in our prof!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home